Paper sprays, such as Glimmmer Mist, are super popular right now, they make great backgrounds for cards and scrapbook pages. Stencils are a traditional way to use masks but Michelle at the Pink Paislee blog used what she had on hand, a wooden embellishment, for her mask and it turned out great, very clever!
By Heather Holbrook
- New Releases: Color Sprays and Templates
- Technique: Artisan Tape Flowers
- Technique and Product Review: Maya Mist
- Technique: Embossing with Wood
- New Release: Lasting Impressions Brass Stencils