What a great idea! I’ve seen stamps carved from foam, rubber and vinyl but this idea uses scrap blocks of wood, reminiscent of old block printing. Find directions for carving your own wooden stamp over on the Better Homes and Garden website. Note: when there you’ll need to click the “next” arrow for the step by step directions.
By Heather Holbrook
- Tutorial: Carve Your Own Stamps
- New Release: Carved By Hand Stamps
- Tutorial: How to Make a Wax Seal Stamp
- Shop: The Star Box Stamps
- Etsy Shop: Glitter Gurl Creations