Paper Rosettes have been a popular embellishment for a bit now, you can fold your own or there are even several dies out there that will cut and score them for you. I’ve seen a lot of pretty holiday ideas with these that I wanted to share with you.
The first is a tree found on the Ink Stains blog, she stacked her rosettes to make a holiday tree, how cute!
The next is an adorable snowman spotted on Paperella Plays, so fun!
And finally this wonderful ornament from She Stamps, really lovely!
By Heather Holbrook
- Project: Stamped and Die Cut Ornament
- Project: Snowman Shaker Box Ornament
- Project: Stamped and Glittered Ornament
- Tutorial: Make a Paper Gift Bag
- Project: Paper Tree from Scalloped Circles