The always talented Michelle Zindorf shares a cool technique called “thumping” (always makes me think of that Chumbawamba song ”Tub Thumping” ) that uses markers to achieve cool patterns directly on your rubber stamp. Find her directions for making this pretty hummingbird card here.
- Project: Nature Bird Card
- Technique: Using Markers on Stamps for a Watercolor Look
- Blog and Techniques: Backgrounds with a Brayer
- Technique: Copic Marker Lightening Background
- Technique: Brick Wall Background