(image by Nilda and Cuttlebug Spot)
This embossing technique really blew me away! I love using my Cuttlebug embossing plates to emboss and I’ve always thought it would be cool to have an “open” space in the middle to add some stamping well of course someone more clever then me has figured out how. Using chipboard, Cuttlebug embossing folders and Nestabilites dies Nilda over at the Cuttlebug Spot will show you how it’s done. Click here to watch the video tutorial.
By Heather Holbrook
- Sneak Peek: Embossing Diffusers
- Tutorial: Make Your Own Embossing Plate
- Wanna see what Provo Craft is up to?
- Project and How To Video: Quilling Dies from Cuttlebug
- Sneak Peek: New Cuttlebug Embossing Folders