FavesCrafts blog is having their first card swap! Here’s what they had to say about it:
“Swaps are a fun way to facilitate a sense of community among our crafty readers. Plus, everyone likes getting snail mail! If you have no one to exchange Valentines with, or if you just want to see what everyone else is making, participating in a card swap is the best way to get involved!
Want to start swapping? Here’s how:
- Register for an account on swap-bot.com. It’s free!
- Once your account is set up, go to our swap page here. It’s called “FaveCrafts Valentine’s Card Swap.”
- Click “Join Swap.” The last day to join is February 4.
- You will be randomly assigned 3 partners to make cards for. You can make 3 different cards or 3 identical cards; it’s up to you! Just make sure that you make and send 3, and that all 3 are homemade in some way.
- You will be notified via email when your partners have been assigned to you. Once you receive your partners’ names and addresses, send your cards to them. Please have all cards in the mail by February 11. Please don’t disappoint your partners by neglecting to send cards to them, or sending them late.
- Then wait patiently by the mailbox for your Valentines to arrive!”
For more info click here for the FaveCrafts swap page.
By Heather Holbrook