HOLY COW! That’s the first thing I said when I saw this amazing book from Larissa over at the Crate Paper blog. This oh- so- cute doll house made from paper, cut outs and embellishments (and could easily be embellished with stamp images too) folds up neatly into a book. What a great travel toy for a child. Click here for the basic book making instructions.
By Heather Holbrook
- Book Release: Fun Folds for Cards
- Review: Stamp Art Book by Klutz
- Book Review: Practical Origami
- Tutorial: Book Easel Card
- Book Release: Coloring Book for Stampers