Ever since I could pick up a crayon I’ve made greeting cards for my family and now all these later I still do
I think it’s really important for kids to craft, it’s a great way for them to express their own creativity. No matter their age or skill level making greeting cards is a quick easy project for them to work on and imagine how thrilled a teacher , grandparent or friend will be when they receive a handmade card from your little one. Here’s a great article on Spotted Canary about making card with your kids.
- Inspiration: Packaging Ideas
- Project: Gift Card Holder and Card
- Technique: Use Stamps for Stitching
- Project: Quick Easter Card
- Technique: Stamping with a Glue Pad