Here’s a wonderful way to get even more out of your alcohol makers, try water coloring with them. By rubbing the markers on a non porous surface, like glass or plastic you can use a water brush or wet paint brush and pick up the color for a pretty, soft look. Visit the Stampendous blog for all the details on this technique.
- Technique: Using Markers on Stamps for a Watercolor Look
- Technique: Water Coloring Stamps with Gelatos
- Tip: Water Color Your Die Cuts
- Review: Pentel Art Supplies
- Technique: Wedding Card with Airbrushing