Don’t have just the right stamp for the project you want to make or maybe you want to take your stamping in a new and different direction? Why not try stamping with found objects. Flowers and leaves make great stamps and how about trying fabric? Click here for a quick look and some cool ideas for stamping using found objects from Cloth, Paper, Scissors. These would be fun ideas to do with kids too!
By Heather Holbrook
- Book Review: Hand Printing From Nature
- Technique: Alter Metal Embellishments
- Tutorials: Assemblage Collage Art Projects
- Technique: Paper Mache with Stamps
- Project Tutorial: Paper Purses