Scherenschnitte is the old German art of paper or scissor cutting. I tried it a few times years ago and it’s fun but it takes alot of time, patients and a steady hand If you like the look of paper cuts and silhouettes but want an easier way than check out this fun and simple way of using your stamped images to get the same results. Melanie Schulenberg shares a great step by step tutorial and video on how she achieved her faux scherenschnitte look.
By Heather Holbrook
- Technique: Colored Pencils
- Technique: Embossed Gelato Background
- Technique: Faux Crazed Porcelain
- Tip: Coloring with Different Mediums
- Technique: Faux Patina Card