The holidays are probably the time when most of us stampers send out the majority of our hand-made cards. If you’re like me it can be difficult to make a card that isn’t thick with lots of layers and embellishments and those things can add to extra postage or maybe your cards getting torn up running through the machines at the post office. So this year you might want to try a simple but pretty single layer card. Kristina from MACM shares her tips using masking techniques for making a wonderful one layer card.
By Heather Holbrook
- Design Call: The Greeting Farm Stamps
- Technique: Ghost Stamping
- Product Review: Martha Stewart Home Office
- A Chance to Help Out a Fellow Artist
- Book Review: Easy Greeting Cards