I’m always looking for ways to get more out of what I already have. Here’s a terrific way to get more mileage out of your die cuts! Shari Carroll with Hero Arts says to die cut several of the same image, glue them to together, lay paper on top and then run them through your machine and you’ll have a wonderful embossed image! How cool is that. Find her video tutorial on on Hero Arts.
By Heather Holbrook
- Project: Stamped Acetate Pocket Card
- Project: Snowman Circles Card
- Technique: Stamping with Hero Arts Digi Dies
- Project: Stamped and Die Cut Card
- Project: Halloween Window Card