Have you heard the term ATC or artist trading card and been curious what that means? It’s actually pretty simple, ATC’s are baseball card size cards that measure 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ inches and are made for sharing and trading with your artist friends. You can stamp on them, collage or draw on them, whatever you want. It’s a fun, simple and small way to share your artwork. Hero Arts has a great video tutorial for a simple ATC, perfect to get you started.
By Heather Holbrook
- Project: Stamped Envelope Book
- Project: Stamped Acetate Pocket Card
- Book Review: Scraps from Lark Books
- Technique: Stamping with Hero Arts Digi Dies
- Project and Tip: Neon Card