Here’s a wonderful crafting project to do with the kids when they are stuck inside on a cold day. Mommy Labs has directions for do it yourself letter pressing, the kiddos can create their own artwork to print again and again. This idea would make perfect holiday cards for them to give to family members and friends.
By Heather Holbrook
- Project: Stamped Pencil Toppers
- A gift for the entire year!
- Review: Stamp Art Book by Klutz
- Inspiration: Making Greeting Cards with Kids
- Product Review: Crafting Mama Game