I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!
To celebrate I wanted to share the instructions for the fun BBQ pocket invitation card I made:
Supplies: black, yellow and white cardstocks, yellow and black ink pads, red and white check pattern paper, 2 black brads, corner rounder punch, yellow ribbon, BBQ stamp set (I used Grill it Up from Close To My Heart)
- cut black cardstock in half length wise and round the corners, fold in half and then fold forward one end 1 1/2″, adhere the folded sides together
-trim pattern paper to fit the front of the card and the folded down flap and adhere to the card
- attach brads to flaps, to hold them down
- trim white cardstock to fit inside pocket of card, rub the edges with the black ink pad, then stamp the invitation information in black then attach a small loop of ribbon to the back and slip card inside the pocket
- trim yellow cardstock to fit front of card, stamp heat waves on black and then off set stamp again with out re-inking stamp, adhere to front of card
- on scrap of white cardstock stamp the burger once in black and once in yellow ink, cut out and assemble burger using yellow bun and black patty, adhere to yellow cardstock on front of card
-stamp words in black on front of card on pattern paper
By Heather Holbrook
- Project: Pin Wheel Card
- Digital week (part Deux)
- Time to Celebrate! It’s Inkadinkado Month!!
- Review: K and Company Beyond Postmarks Line
- Tip: Shaped Die Cut Cards