(image by Spellbinders)
Spellbinders has some amazing new die cuts being released this week at CHA, here’s what they have to say about them:
“”We are introducing 36 incredible new template designs that will inspire our crafters to even greater creativity,” said Tobianne Hall, Vice President of Marketing. “Among our newly designed templates, Spellbinders offers Halloween and Christmas seasonal designs, a brand new line of Nestabilities® Decorative Elements, six new Presto Punch designs, and more. We can’t wait to see all the beautiful projects that will be created using our latest template designs!”
Spellbinders’ new die templates to be featured at 2010 CHA Summer include:
- Nestabilities Decorative Elements – each set of exquisitely detailed, decorative elements includes four to five die templates that co-ordinate with existing Spellbinders die templates in the Circle, Oval, and Square families.
- Nestabilities Line – two fun geometric shapes and four exciting Labels.
- Shapeabilities® Line – a trendy group of new designs including two Nested Shapeabilities with a beautiful, embossed embellishment, and three Shapeabilities with four die templates per set.
- Seasonal Halloween Line – two spooky Nested Shapeabilities and four scary Shapeabilities (four to six shapes each).
- Seasonal Christmas Line - one wintery Nestabilities, two Nested Shapeabilities, one Shapeabilities Pendant, and one Shapeabilities with five holiday shapes.
Additionally, six new Presto Punch template designs will be introduced to add excitement to the launching of the Presto Punch machine. Included are scalloped shapes of Spellbinders’ most popular template designs, as well as a lovely collection of birds, Fleur de Lis and a seasonal set of Holiday Joy.
Suggested Retail Pricing (SRP) for the new die template designs ranges from $19.99 – $24.99. The SRP for the new Presto Punch template designs ranges from $9.99 – $14.99.”
Visit http://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/for more product information and crafting ideas.
By Heather Holbrook