Repeat Impressions stamp is looking for members for their new design team, here’s what you need to know:
DESIGN TEAM CALL ~
Repeat Impressions is in search of new Design Team members! We are looking for talented, dependable individuals who love to create cards. In order to participate you must have a blog and maintain it regularly. Does this sounds like you? If so, then please read on…
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ~
To apply please email us with the following information:
Your full name… address… phone number… email address
Please Note: We are unable to accept international based applications at this time. US applicants only please.
Please provide links to:
* 5 of you favorite stamped card creations that best illustrate your talents and skills
* a link to your blog
* a link to your SCS or any other online galleries
Please also submit a short bio and include any previous DT or publications.
Your submitted cards do not have to be made with Repeat Impressions’ stamps for the call, but we would love to see them if available. Please visit our site at www.repeatimpressions.com to see our product if you are not already familiar with us.
DT REQUIREMENTS ~
* Design Team will be for a term of 4 months (with the possibility for extension).
* You must have a well-maintained blog for posting your work and any major Repeat Impressions company updates.
* You will need to provide up to 3 or 4 stamped cards per month.
* You must use Repeat Impressions’ stamps as the main focal image.
* You will be required to support all Repeat Impressions sponsored events such as challenges, etc. You can either join in the event by creating something or simply make a post on your blog alerting readers of the event. When possible you may choose to combine challenge projects with DT work. This allows you to create one sample which meets multiple criteria.
DT BENEFITS ~
* You will receive free stamps to use for your assignments or challenges.
* All images from any new releases during your term.
* You will receive a Repeat Impressions designer badge to display on your blog showing that you are a designer at Repeat Impressions.
* Your name and blog link will be placed on the Repeat Impressions website and new upcoming blog.
* You may be provided with blog candy occasionally to give away on your blog.
* DT submissions are yours to keep and use as you wish. Occasional actual card samples are always welcomed and would be displayed in our booth at stamp conventions.
* You will receive 25% Off any Repeat Impressions stamps that you would like to purchase for your personal use during your term.
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Once I receive your complete application I will send you a confirmation of receipt. If you don’t hear from me then I didn’t receive your submission.
If you are selected for the DT I will contact you via email. I will then need you to confirm your commitment. Once that has been done I will make an announcement at Repeat Impressions and you will be able to do the same on your blog.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please apply. Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2010. Email applications to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your creations!
Send your application to ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Repeat Impressions website ~ http://www.repeatimpressions.com
By Heather Holbrook