Here’s how you can win a $10.000.00.
<!–[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]–>
Have A Gift for Wrapping?
Enter A National Gift-Wrapping Contest For The Chance To Win $10,000!
ST. PAUL, Minn., May 15, 2008 — Is gift-wrapping more than just a hobby for you? Can you wrap even the most awkwardly shaped gift with brilliance and ease? If you know that you could never be “outwrapped,” then it is time to put your gift-wrapping skills to the ultimate test. Now in its 12th year, the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, sponsored by 3M, will be held on Friday, December 5, 2008 in New York City’s quintessential holiday locale: Rockefeller Center.
On this date, eight gift-wrapping contestants — four amateurs and four professionals — will compete for a $10,000 grand prize, and the title of “America’s Most Gifted Wrapper” for 2008. The person who nominates the grand-prize winner will receive $1,000 as well.
So if you (or someone you know) has a gift for wrapping, it’s time to pen an entry. To be considered for the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, describe in 100 words or less why you or the nominee has what it takes (i.e. gift-wrapping experience and creativity) to be crowned the “Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper” for 2008. Be sure to include the following:
- Your name, home address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, fax number and e-mail address (if available).
- Nominee’s name, home address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, fax number and e-mail address (if available).
- Whether the nominee is entering as a professional or amateur. (Anyone who is currently or has previously earned income as a gift wrapper at a department store, specialty store, etc. is considered a professional.)
Entries must be received no later than October 6, 2008 and can be submitted by mail, fax or e-mail to: Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, c/o Hunter Public Relations, 41 Madison Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, New York 10010; fax: (212) 679-6607; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The eight gift wrapping finalists will be flown to New York City and receive a three-day, three-night all-expense paid trip to “The Big Apple” to compete in the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest.
For a complete set of contest rules, send an e-mail to email@example.com or visit www.ScotchBrand.com.
Melissa Kuhn, Hunter Public Relations 3M Public Relations and Corporate Communications
(212) 679-6600, ext. 223 3M Center, Building 225-1S-15
firstname.lastname@example.org St. Paul, MN 55144-1000
Helen Wagner, 3M
- Contest: Gift Wrapping Competition from Scotch
- Freebies: 100 Gift Tags
- Ideas: Gift Wrapping with Stamps
- Freebie: Owl Gift Tags
- Freebie: Martha Stewart